Who we are

Located in the village of Juanetas, in the heart of the Vall d'En Bas, surrounded by fields of crops, near the stream and a meadow of Oaks. It is a three-storey stone house built in 1849. After four generations, with the aim of preserving the most spirit, the House was adapted to accommodate the visitor.

Many thanks to all our customers for making this possible.

photos-house-general-1,,es,Permalink to photos-house-general-1,,es

photos-house-general-2,,es,Permalink to photos-house-general-2,,es

fotos-casa-general-4

Comments are closed.